Here’s my must-have list of kitchen essentials.
Gizmos + gadgets, appliances, pots and pans, cookware, knives, and tabletop faves.
For decades I’ve collected all your questions!
The ones I get on social media, in DMs, emails and texts, from the blog, when I meet you or in our Secret Facebook Group. So I’ve decided to answer them in this post!
I’ve designed and outfitted 3 full kitchens. One in Los Angeles and two in Italy in my home and my Italian cooking school Susina Cucina.
My Master List ONLY includes products and brands that I’ve loooooovve and I’ve trusted for years.
These are the things I use every single day to whip up incredible meals for my family and friends. The things that live inside my kitchen cabinets and drawers and on my countertop.
NOTHING is sponsored. This just includes my go-to’s I can’t live without. If I’ve missed something let me know in the comments below and I’ll make sure to add these!
- Nespresso Lattissima – I can’t live without my espresso and this machine is my baby.
- Vitamix – Professional Series Blender – It’s an investment worth making.
- KitchenAid Stand Mixer – you can pick your favorite color.
- Cuisinart 14-Cup Food Processor – this makes easy work of chopping and prepping.
- KitchenAid Hand Mixer – this is a great option if you don’t have a stand mixer.
- Pizza Oven – Hands down my favorite appliance. It reaches 750F and creates pizzas better than any wood oven.
- All-Clad Cordless Immersion Blender – great for soups and sauces.
- Panini Press + Grill – make epic warm and crusty sandwiches.
- Breville Juice Fountain – create fresh cold-pressed juices.
- All-Clad Slow Cooker – perfect for soups and stews.
- Breville 4-Slice Toaster
- Smeg Stainless Kettle – so pretty with a super-fast boil time
Knives + Boards
- Global 3 piece Knife Set – great quality knives that will last
- Wood Cutting Board – my favorite board available in different sizes and colors
- Victorinox 2 Piece Santoku Knife Set – made by the same company that makes Swiss Army knives.
- Victorinox 10 Piece Block Knife Set – this set is in all 3 of my kitchens
- Victorinox Chef’s Knife – 8-inch knife I use for pretty much everything
- Global 2-Piece Set – includes a chef and pairing knife
- Knife sharpener – nothing makes cooking easier than a sharp knife
- Set of 3 plastic cutting boards – great for fish, chicken, and meat
- Pasta Pot – I love this pot. It doubles as a colander.
- Le Creuset Dutch Oven – I use the 9 quarts for soups, sauces, and stews. But I have the 6 3/4 qt size too.
- All-Clad Flared Roasting Pan – I use this extra-large pan, big enough for a turkey every time I cook.
- Staub 3-Piece Baking Dish Set – From oven to table I love this set
- All-Clad Lasagna Pan – I use this to roast just about everything every time I cook.
- Le Creuset Cast Iron Grill Pan – gets those gorgeous char lines without the grill
- Lodge Cast Iron Skillet – a great cast iron pan at a great price
- All-Clad 5 piece basic pot set– this is a great starter set of quality pots.
- Set of 2 Non-Stick Pans – great for eggs, pancakes just about anything.
- Outdoor Non-Stick Fry Pan– great for grilling veggies or fish on the BBQ
- Set of 2 Half Sheet Pans – the best non-stick around. I have 8 of them.
- 6-Piece Essentials Bakeware Set – this has everything you’ll need for baking
- Stainless-Steel 10-Piece Cookware Set – the only pot set you’ll ever need
- 12-Piece CorningWare Bakeware Set – the first cookware I ever bought and still use
- Citrus Juicer – the quickest way to juice
- Microplane Grater + Zester – for parmesan, citrus, chocolate & spices
- Salad Spinner – the best way to dry greens and herbs
- Silicone Oven Glove – never burn yourself again
- Measuring Cups & Spoons – this set will last a lifetime
- 10-Piece Glass Mixing Bowl Set – the best stacking set
- Box Grater – sturdy and reliable
- Kitchen Scale – for baking and making pasta and pizzas
- Set of 3 wooden spoons – I have 3 sets of these babies
- Olivewood Salt + Pepper Pots – I have a set of these on all my kitchen counters
- Silicone Silpat Mat – for baking pastries, cookies and bread
- Can Opener – I finally found one that lasts
- Oil + Vinegar Set – these move from the island to the table
- 10 piece Glass Food Storage Set – so much better than plastic
- Glass Mason Jar Set – perfect for rubs, dressings, nut, and seeds
- Nonstick Turner, Spatula, and Tongs – for all non-stick pans
- Set of 3 Glass Measuring Jugs – the best way to measure liquid
- 4 Stacking Metal Mixing Bowls – I use these every time I cook
- Olivewood Salt and Pepper Mill – this set is EPIC!!!
- Set of 2 Strainers
- Tongs – great for cooking so grab a couple
- 2 Extra-Large Glass Jars – greats for storage
- 30 Piece Glass Bakeware, Storage & Prep Set – a great priced set for kitchen basics
Pasta + Pizza
- Marcato Atlas Pasta Machine – this electric machine makes pasta making a breeze.
- Gnocchi Board – for homemade gnocchi
- Wooden Rolling Pin– the best for pasta
- Pasta and Pastry Cutter – I love this cutter so much
- Pasta Drying Rack – great for air-drying your pasta
- Ravioli Stamp – for the perfect stuffed pasta
- KitchenAid 3-Piece Pasta Roller & Cutter Set – attach to your stand mixer
- KitchenAid Pasta Press – this creates amazing pasta shapes
- Set of 3 Corzetti stamps – for pressing patterns onto pasta
- Wood Serving Board – literally the only one you’ll ever need
- White Dinner Plates and Bowls – I’m obsessed with this modern set
- Le Creuset Pasta Bowls – I love eating and serving out of these
- Large White Platter – great for entertaining
- Marble & Acacia Cake Stand – have your cake and eat it
- Low Serving Bowl – I have a few of these beauties
- Large White Serving Bowl – the perfect basic bowl
- Modern Elegant Flatware – stylish and made to last
- Gold Flatware – great for adding a little glam vibe to your table
- Modern set of olivewood cheese knives
- Riedel Wine Glasses – perfect for red, white, rose, and cocktails
- Old-Fashioned Cocktail Glasses – such pretty beauties
- Maldon Sea Salt – best salt
- Italian Olive Oil Tin – A great oil that I swear by
- Olive Oil – This is the same oil I use in Italy
- 00 Italian Flour – the only flour I ever use for all baking
- Italian Tomatoes – the best quality Italian tomatoes
- Nandos Hot Sauce – I cannot eat anything without this
- Balsamic Vinegar – I love this brand