This is one of the easiest and yummiest salads ever. You’ll be addicted in no time.
And the best part is it used a store-bought chicken, which means you can whip it together, in no time at all. I always have a huge bowl of this in my fridge to throw on salads or on some toasted bread.
I love the mix of apples, pickles, and curry. It’s bursting with flavor. You are going to adore me for sharing it with you.
Curried Chicken Salad
- 1 rotisserie chicken- skin and bones removed
- 1 red – onion cut into small cubes
- 2 red apples -cut into small cubes
- 2 cups celery – chopped
- 1 bunch of fresh dill – finely chopped
- ½ cup full cream mayonnaise
- ½ cup Italian olive oil
- 2 TBS Dijon mustard
- 2 TBS curry powder
- Coarse salt and black pepper to taste
Chop the chicken into small pieces. In a large bowl mix all the ingredients together. Massage with gloved hands to combine. Adjust seasoning to taste.
Serve with a green salad or butter lettuce leaves to make lettuce wraps. You can also serve it with toasted slices of good quality bread. I love La Brea Bakery sunflower seed loaf