If you’re going to eat a salad today, it should definitely be this Corn, Tomato, and Avocado Salad.
It’s the perfect quick-fix salad bursting with all those gorgeous summertime heirloom tomatoes and it comes together in minutes.
Grab fresh multicolored heirloom cherry tomatoes, sweet yellow corn, red onions, and all the avocado. Make a quick shallot vinaigrette…toss it all together, and you’re done. It’s summery, healthy, and so good! Perfect for meal prepped lunches, a side salad, or a light dinner.
Enjoy xxx MM
TOMATO CORN AVOCADO SALAD
FOR THE SALAD
- 1 pack of spring mix
- 3 ears raw sweet summer corn, kernels removed
- 2 cups multicolored cherry tomatoes, halved
- 4 heirloom tomatoes cut into thick slices
- 1/3 red onion cut into slivers
- 2 avocados -fanned out into slices
FOR THE DRESSING
- 1/3 cup extra virgin olive oil
- 1 shallot, finely chopped
- 2 TBS fresh lemon juice + the zest of 1 lemon
- 2 tsp honey
- 2 TBS red wine vinegar
- 1 pinch chilli flakes
- Coarse salt and black pepper
Whisk the ingredients for the salad together and set it aside. Place the spring mix on a large flat platter or in a large bowl. Top with the sliced heirloom and cherry tomatoes, corn kernels, red onion, and avocado. Dress the salad just before serving.
+ show Comments
- Hide Comments
add a comment